[IRCA] Re: TA's

Hi Mike,
  It's been zilch down here for TA's this season, even when I spent a
couple of DX weekends at Don's place.  LW has been nowhere near as good
as last season either.   I had an e-mail meltdown back in December, and
I wound up changing e-mial programs.  Anyhow, going through some
remnants of the old program I found a piece from you asking about the
K9AY.    It's only a piece though, and for some reason joined with one
of those Nigerian scam e-mails, so I don't know for sure what you were
asking.   Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but if you can
recall what you asked I'll try and respond!

73,  Nigel