[IRCA] Re: WISN Test

At 16:12 20/02/2005, you wrote:
>I just reviewed my tape, and yes, there is a CW WISN ID under CKWX at
>01:06:50. Thanks Patrick! Cool!
>73,
>Bruce N7BWB
>Boise County, ID
>R8, Sanserino amplified loop

Nice catch, Bruce.  I can review my recording at that time all I like, but
it's CKWX pretty much wall to wall with just hints of music underneath.  I
could never phase CKWX down for more than a second at a time unfortunately;
very unstable.   Still, I'll take another crack at it with a nice sharp
filter when I have a moment.

best wishes,

Nick