[IRCA] Re: IBOC

Bob,

740 WSBR here in Boca has been running IBOC daily, but at 2.5 kW, not a powerhouse station.  Also, 560 WQAM Miami was running IBOC last time I checked.  Others reported that I haven't confirmed are: 980 WHSR Pompano Beach, and 1470 WWNN Pompano Beach.  These are from a list compiled by Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON.

Not chilly today, I just fired up the AC.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida