[IRCA] Re: Off topic. Vacation portable radio?

[IRCA] Re: Off topic. Vacation portable radio?

Craig - who modified your DX-398 and what was done? I am not happy with my stock DX-398, especially the sensitivity (lack of) on SW with the whip antenna. There is no excuse for that in a $250.00 radio. Fortunately I got mine for $100.00 when RS blew them out and $75.00 of that was other people's money.