[IRCA] Oldies on 1000

Right now on #mwdx (StarChat), we are picking up a station on 1000 that is playing
back-to-back oldies with no announcement.  We did not hear a TOH ID at 1800. At
first I suspected WWOF, but their website shows they are playing country music after
1800.  Any ideas anyone?

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland