RE: [IRCA] Loop Antenna (ad infinitum...)

RE: [IRCA] Loop Antenna (ad infinitum...)

Bert, this is probably more than you want to know, but...

http://www.mindspring.com/~loop_antenna/
I believe this is Bruce Collier's work.

You needed both signal (ANT) and ground (GND) lines into your receiver and
the coil needs to be tuned to approximate resonance.

73,
Bruce N7BWB