[IRCA] to: Tim McDowall re:WHK

Tim,
Your right on both counts! I bet you used Radio Locater, this one caught my
attention so I did the same. I live in Akron,OH and listen to WHK 1420 News
often. Radio Locator lists WHk 1220
Cleveland as religious,50,000 watts which does exist, I just got a clear
I.D.  and they clearly said WHK, and believe me it is hard core religious!

So, we have two stations with the same I.D.

If this makes any sense let me know

Steve Davis