[IRCA] Re: [NRC-AM] WFIL Test Begun

Test heard well here at my temporary location 118 miles west of Philly
pushing the loud SS with Banda music on the channel out of the way. I'm
finally in the right place at the right time for a change. Signal
dropped substantially right afer the announcement with address at 0215
but still being heard.

Pat Griffith, N0NNK
National Emergency Training Center
Emmitsburg, MD