Re: [IRCA] Thanks - WNTP test marginal in TPA

Re: [IRCA] Thanks - WNTP test marginal in TPA

I gave it a try for a few minutes,just at the beginning
of the test. Using a barefoot dx398 indoors. No luck
on 560 (local 570 no help). I think I had a bit of
sweep tone on 990 at 0005 but marginal. Orlando's
Disney a problem here. Not enough to report, and
with my check station WCBS 880 being quite weak,
I did not stay with it as skip did not seem promising
and I was down for the count then.

Tnx, Rene.

- Bob, Tampa FL