[IRCA] Things happening on 1060

I am trying to sort things out on 1060. It looks like there are some
changes underway on at least one station.  Last night 1/1 at 1810-1815
I heard the station in the Charlotte area talk about a format change.
They stopped at 1815.  According to the announcers, they are going to
be talk station and named programs such as Dr. Laura. This station
was WXNC and was licensed to Monroe, NC.  Their format was listed
as Mexican.  I listened to 1060 this morning (1/2) and heard someone
with CNN Headline news as late as 0745.  I don't know if they are the
same station and I don't know if WXNC has changed calls. Comments
anyone?

Bill Harms
ELkridge, Maryland