[IRCA] Pacific Rim-1270 ?

can this be true? Is the station on 1270? Below from a contact at the Park office:

Hi Eric: Our park information radio station is 12.70 on the AM band. It is apparently operated by Environment Canada broadcasting daily weather forecasts and we tack our park information on to the end of the loop. I was told if anything goes wrong with the station we call Environment Canada to fix it. I'm going to bring my Sony transistor radio to work tomorrow to listen to it.

Feliz Navidad,

<snip>