[IRCA] Re: 1260 TISs on Vancouver Island

[IRCA] Re: 1260 TISs on Vancouver Island

Nick Hall-Patch writes:

Of course, those same stations can interfere with the Pacific Rim National
Park station, even when you are in nearby Tofino; it has more zip offshore
in my experience. I believe that one's transmitter is at the park ranger
station. Eric Floden could probably tell us more??

I have to talk to someone at Pacific Rim National Park today, and will enquire about the location. Also, fyi, Parks Canada does not have "Rangers", we have "Wardens". BC Parks has "Rangers", as does the US Parks Service IIRC. If I ever knew the difference, I have forgotten...

ef
working at Parks Canada when not twirling dials