[IRCA] Re: 1260 TISs on Vancouver Island

[IRCA] Re: 1260 TISs on Vancouver Island

I put this on my list-of-things-to-do over the holidays, and can report that the info is on an Environment Canada website at:

http://www.msc-smc.ec.gc.ca/msb/weatheradio/weather_info/bc_e.cfm

for BC, where it reports that there are weather radio outlets on 1260 in Tofino, Swartz Bay, and Sicamous. Revelstoke is on 1580. Others are on FM.

Whitehorse in on 810 (I had noted that last time I visited, and forgotten until now.)

Ontario has a couple of FM outlets. Most of the rest are in the 162 MHz band. (I just did a quick scan, may have missed one or more AM or FMs)

ef
Vancouver

ef