From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ira Elbert New, III
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 6:49 PM
To: abdx@xxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] LW Help

I'm hearing a man's voice on 332 or 333. It's an Automated Altimeter message
from "'SOMETHING' Municipal Airport" where the temp is -2 degrees Celsius.
The signal is very faint. Any help would be appreciated. I know I should be
listening to MW, but I was feeling a bit naughty...

Bert
Drake R8B
135' N/S Wire
Watkinsville, GA