[IRCA] IRCA TIS list

Folks,

Finally, I have the IRCA TIS list nearly complete.  It will be much larger
this time (like 60 pages), but it is really thorough.  My thanks to Mike
Hardester for a TON of hard work on this.

I've nearly got it formatted now, and will announce a price soon.  It will
probably be in the neighborhood of the price for the Mexican Log.

No real action on the "frequencies of the week" thing I attempted to
start... so there is really no point to continue.  All I can do then is
encourage y'all to DX a bunch and PLEASE report it to the club for
publication.  We've had a couple of packed issues so far this season, and
I don't want it to stop.

Now that I have a nice antenna in Tucson, expect to hear from me soon...
that is, if the noise conditions in the place I'm staying are not too bad
at night.

"DX Monitor" is weekly now... so send your DX in to the appropriate editor
as soon as you can... it will get around to the other DXers within a
week!!!

Phil Bytheway