[IRCA] Latest TIS up here on 840

10/15/04  0045-0100+ PDT  from San Francisco CA

 840  WBEI-433  San Francisco CA....".Cal-Trans Highway Advisory
WBEI-433 near the Golden Gate Bridge at the interchange of US101 & CAL1
with 10 watts, this message will be repeated"....

Received with good signal (I should get a good signal, I'm less than 2
miles away) over KXNT and smaller units.  No sign of WPEX-938 in
Belvedere.

don