[IRCA] Political discussions

[IRCA] is a mailing list for DX and DX related stuff, like radio info, NOT political discussions! Keep them OUT of here! And this includes your .sig (signature) files! If you want to argue about this or that political candidate or this or that political party, take it to private e-mail - this is not the place - period! I know the nation election is getting close, but that's NO excuse. If I find someone repeatedly posting political stuff, THEY WILL BE BANNED.

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org