Re: [IRCA] Re: Radio Marti 1710

Robert Foxworth wrote:

Either math sums up correctly but Mikes makes more sense as it is
the harmonic of a real signal,

After looking at this some more, I realize Glenn's formula is just a different way of saying the same thing.

Let X = frequency radio is tuned to (1710), Y = IF frequeency (450), and Z = the aliased frequency (6030)

X = Z - 2(X+Y) is what I figured. When you solve for Z, you get
3X + 2Y = Z, which is what Glenn told us.

-- Mike Westfall, N6KUY, WDX6O Los Alamos, NM (DM65uv) Online logbooks at http://dxlogbook.gentoo.net