-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Foxworth <rfoxwor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The real mystery is why it is only noticed occasionally and not nightly.
What needs to be done is to identify the triggering factor that makes
this happen.

I must have posted about this a half dozen times by now, but generally
on another list.

I would suggest, when this appears again, also looking for a RHC Habana
"signal"
on 1700 but this is probably quite hard to separate from the other SS
now.