Re: [Swprograms] [NASWA] PWBR publishing on hold

Re: [Swprograms] [NASWA] PWBR publishing on hold

> That's just about the most inscrutable statement I've ever read!  One
> can only surmise as to the reason(s), but increasing production costs
> certainly have to be near the top of any list.  Unfortunate, to say the
> least; especially since Magne has been among the strongest proponents of
> shortwave.  The door doesn't appear to be completely shut at this point,
> so we will all have to just hope for the best.
>
> Hopefully, this isn't a harbinger of more bad news as far as the WRTH is
> concerned...
>
> John Figliozzi

	Grundig/Eton not buying adverts as much.
	General malaise at bookstores as they don't
	take books--maybe returns after 3 months
	were too high.
	General advertizing dropping 15 to 30 percent
	depending in industry (cars, fashion and so on)
	in the mag trade at least.