Re: [Swprograms] PWBR

Nowadays, one can self-publish (if one wants to) without great difficulty...

One of the challenges for the hobby is that there is fragmentation,
and the capability of the Internet to enable groups of enthusiasts to
coalesce over their common interest will likely continue to fuel such
fragmentation.  What I find most helpful is to know what the key
resources are for the various specializations in the hobby:  which
lists are best, which people are the most helpful resources, which
broadcasters are most interested in engaging with listeners.

Those interest groups that do exist then have to sort out what the
critical mass is for their continued existence with their current
specialties.  For example, the ODXA recently transitioned to an
electronic format, and has opened up participation to all.

The good news is that electronic means such as the e-groups we have
can enable us to stay connected in one way or another...

By the way, I exchanged e-mails with Larry earlier today, and he has
appreciated all the messages of support sent his way.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA