	From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of John Figliozzi
	Sent: Fri 7/17/2009 9:13 PM
	To: NASWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DXplorer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Cc: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Shortwave programming discussion; odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: [Swprograms] [NASWA] PWBR publishing on hold

	That's just about the most inscrutable statement I've ever read!  One
	can only surmise as to the reason(s), but increasing production costs
	certainly have to be near the top of any list.  Unfortunate, to say
	the least; especially since Magne has been among the strongest
	proponents of shortwave.  The door doesn't appear to be completely
	shut at this point, so we will all have to just hope for the best.

	Hopefully, this isn't a harbinger of more bad news as far as the WRTH
	is concerned...

	John Figliozzi