[Swprograms] PWBR

One would assume that Larry is very likely looking at going electronic,
should the figures no longer be there for hard copy versions of PWBR.

In any of the three possibilities, gone, hardcopy, electronic, I'd certainly
support him (by buying) in the latter two outcomes.

Tell you what, though, I'd dearly like to see the hobby in all its forms
undergo some voluntary consolidation so that we had fewer but much healthier
groups and publications. Remember those wise words about "hang together?"

Lee