Re: [Swprograms] Slightly OT: For whom the bell tolls

Re: [Swprograms] Slightly OT: For whom the bell tolls

I believe it made a difference for the aftermarket portion of their
business; admittedly that's less than 50% of their subscriber base.

I held off making a decision regarding reinstating my canceled service
until the merger was OK'd.  Even though I did not re-up my service, I
simply made no decision while the merger was pending.

Richard Cuff