Re: [Swprograms] NPR Announces Cuts To Staff, Programs : NPR

Re: [Swprograms] NPR Announces Cuts To Staff, Programs : NPR

I agree, Sergei -- The fact that VOA and NPR don't work more closely
together is something I have long wondered about as well.

Yes, I know about the Smith-Mundt rules (at least I think that's the
relevant Federal law) but in 2009 those rules are largely outdated.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA