Re: [Swprograms] NPR Announces Cuts To Staff, Programs : NPR

Re: [Swprograms] NPR Announces Cuts To Staff, Programs : NPR

Geez... I guess this means that CPR and NPR have already blown through all of Joan Kroc's money???  I thought this was supposed to set them up for the life of the network?  Endowment, investment, etc.