Re: [Swprograms] NPR Announces Cuts To Staff, Programs : NPR

Re: [Swprograms] NPR Announces Cuts To Staff, Programs : NPR

Well, no, but if the stations aren't paying the carriage fees for D2D
and are instead going with other programs, then why should NPR produce
D2D?  Shouldn't they instead spend Joan's money elsewhere?

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA