[Swprograms] Fwd: [ODXA] Letter from America

BBC Radio 7 is running repeats from Alistair Cooke's BBCWS/R4 "Letter
>From America" series this week, commemorating the centenary of Cooke's
birth.

See below for online listening links.  I have another message to send
with additional linkage.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fred Waterer <programming_matters@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [ODXA] Letter from America
To: odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually, BBC Radio 7 is running classic episodes all week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00f6hbp

Fred Waterer

To those of you who seek lost objects of history, I wish you the best
of luck. They're out there, and they're whispering. - Clive Cussler

http://www.doghousecharlie.com

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   mailto:odxa-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   mailto:odxa-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com