Re: [Swprograms] The other shoe... (internet radio receivers)

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 18:55:17 +0100, in shortwave you wrote:

> The basic problem is that radio station stream locations often have
> complex URLs and manually entering such parameters is much less
> attractive to a prospective purchaser than a list centrally provided.

I don't have an internet radio receiver, but I've had a similar problem
with my RSS reader in that from time to time some sites change their
feed addresses for no good reason.

That, and making the GDF addresses hard to find.  As an example, I'm
also a tennis fan, and the WTA Tour have made it a pain to get the
direct URLs for tournament drawsheets.

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net