Re: [Swprograms] sorta OT: "Bryant Park Project": So long, we hardly knew you...

Re: [Swprograms] sorta OT: "Bryant Park Project": So long, we hardly knew you...

I thought the same thing regarding the McMoney - wasn't that resource
specifically for new stuff?

And I agree that the program wasn't given enough time to get its sea
legs, which is unfortunate.  After all, shouldn't public radio be
managed differently than commercial radio?

Hmmm.  Might be worth a note to the NPR Ombudsman.

Richard Cuff