Re: [Swprograms] sorta OT: "Bryant Park Project": So long, we hardly knew you...

Re: [Swprograms] sorta OT: "Bryant Park Project": So long, we hardly knew you...

Too bad. I thought they did a rather decent job and were heading in the right direction. The brahmins sure didn't give them much time. And what's all the talk about lack of money? I thought Joan Kroc (Ray's widow... you know, the guy who owned McDonald's) left them millions in an endowment. Has poor planning and budgeting eaten through that already?

John Figliozzi