Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] BBC internet streams: improvements in sound quality

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] BBC internet streams: improvements in sound quality

>From James Cridland's personal blog:

My friends outside the UK get the improved navigation and everything except the Flash player (it should drop into Real Player for on-demand content).

Full blog and comments:
Iplayer gets radio, properly this time:
http://james.cridland.net/blog/2008/06/26/iplayer-gets-radio-properly-this-time/#comments