Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] BBC internet streams: improvements in sound quality

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] BBC internet streams: improvements in sound quality

In fact looks like overseas users are going to be offered a different player, my interpretation is sticking with the Real based one, though they say on their comments blog the sound quality of those streams is to improve as well:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/help/faq/development_news.shtml?focuswin

Mike