Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] BBC internet streams: improvements in sound quality

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] BBC internet streams: improvements in sound quality

Rich,

I am not sure either. You may be offered something else entirely different.

Test it and see, here's the direct radio link to the beta:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayerbeta/radio

Mike