Re: [Swprograms] OT: XM/Sirius -- have they complied with FCC requirements? WSJ article

Re: [Swprograms] OT: XM/Sirius -- have they complied with FCC requirements? WSJ article

There's also a guy on RTE Ireland who does rugby matches and is a hoot. He gets so excited that between his breathless delivery and the Irish brogue, you can hardly understand the guy when the game gets really . But his enthusiasm for the game is positively infectious and I find myself chuckling a little with the way I lean into the broadcast as his voice rises.
Wish I could conjure up his name, but I can't at the moment.