Re: [Swprograms] OT: XM/Sirius -- have they complied with FCC requirements? WSJ article

Re: [Swprograms] OT: XM/Sirius -- have they complied with FCC requirements? WSJ article

John,

Re: Mets.

You're not kidding, either. We find more ways to draw the agony of defeat
from the jaws of victory. I saw how Wagner blew today's shoulda-won today.
I'm disgusted. Then you have Moises Alou going on the DL because he took a
breaking ball in the ass. I'm starting to think that Aaron Heilman makes
Doug Sisk look like Doc Gooden in '84. Ollie only outdid giving 7 up in the
second to the Pirates, by giving up 6 in the first to someone else. We
dropped four one-run games in a row TO THE PADRES?

I'm thinking the answer is this:
1. Keep Willie, but Peterson and the bullpen coach have got to go. That
pitching staff is a disaster and getting worse. We can't afford for them to
ruin quality pitchers like Santana.
2. Hojo is failing as a batting coach. Get rid of the old guy sitting next
to Willie, make him the bench coach, and bring up Gary Carter (or even Wally
Backman if you want some real excitement) as the hitting coach.
3. Perez and Heilman need to be DFA'd, pronto. Bring up two fresh arms like
Pelfrey looking for a chance at the bigs.
4. Force Alou to retire and trade Delgado for someone that can still play...
Maybe a halfway decent long relief guy. Backfill 1st with Marlon Anderson.
5. I like Church a lot. I seriously think he's the real heart and soul of
the team. But someone's got to tell him he's no Lenny Dykstra. We don't win
while he's off taking dizzy pills.
6. Put the Yankees back on 11 and the Mets back on 9 with Lloyd Lindsay
Young, where they belong... Ok, so it's been a while...

But seriously. What the hell is going on up there? This is pathetic.

Mark