Re: [Swprograms] OT: XM/Sirius -- have they complied with FCC requirements? WSJ article

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:31:51 -0400, in shortwave you wrote:

> Ted:
>
> Surely, you and those like you are an exceedingly small minority...  <g>

Actually, the Midwesterners I know on various sports fora tend to think
ESPN and other media are biased towards East coast sports teams, and
care far less about, say, the Yankees vs. the Red Sox than anybody in
New York or New England would.  Those who are baseball fans especially
enjoy watching the big spenders lose.

And to be honest, the sport I watch most is probably tennis.

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net