Re: [Swprograms] OT: XM/Sirius -- have they complied with FCC requirements? WSJ article

Re: [Swprograms] OT: XM/Sirius -- have they complied with FCC requirements? WSJ article

I have been enjoying (right word) my M's lose over and over this year

but the best sports on teevee, or live, for my money are volleyball and tennis

in radio news, I did the BBC WS poll this week and told them their sports shows were utterly unimportant  to me

ef
Vancouver

And to be honest, the sport I watch most is probably tennis.