Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] How will radio change in future?

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: [uk-radio-listeners] How will radio change in future?

I'm a bit different.  I'll watch "silly ball games" live if I am able
to multitask around the house.

I listen to parts of the BBC's "World Update" while making that
all-important first cup of coffee and having breakfast, but there is
very little otherwise I bother with live.

One reason is that I would rather hear reasoned analysis of an event
than a description of the event itself...

For Goodier's projection to become reality, radio will have to give
users an interactive component that forces the listener into dialogue
NOW, not later... talk shows, live dynamic voting or critiques...

But to each their own...how each person interacts with a medium
depends on part on how they use that medium.

Interesting perspective, Kevin...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA