Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Sevice's new sound

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: Be first to hear BBC World Sevice's new sound

Yawn ? bring back Big Ben, Lilliburlero (which I note even Brits have trouble
spelling), and Imperial Echoes! The very term ``branding elements`` reveals a
pervasive and disgusting commercial mentality infesting the Beeb.

The demo page has a link to SW changes, which in turn leads to the remaining SW
frequency schedules. The one for Caribbean,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/schedules/internet/800/radio_frequencies_caribbean.shtml
STILL shows 9480 at 1100-1300, even tho this was changed months ago to 9465 to
accommodate KAIJ! Geez, if they can`t even convey their own frequencies
correctly, can we trust BBC for accurate news? 73, Glenn Hauser

http://er.bsysmail.com/go.asp?/.pages.070920.sneakpreview/bBBC001/uEFXH4/xK2M341