Re: [Swprograms] Answer (Re: Power consumption of WiFi Internet radio tuners?)

Re: [Swprograms] Answer (Re: Power consumption of WiFi Internet radio tuners?)

To each their own, Joe.  I was sharing information that I
learned.  As I said at the end of my post, it may not matter to
others, but power consumption nonetheless matters to me in my
consumer decisions and my view of living within the Earth's
environment and responsible energy resource use.  It is not
simply a matter of cost.  I operate strictly QRP 5 watts in my
ham radio use for the same reasons, and turn off computers and
lights when I'm not using them, etc.  It all adds up, individual
decisions made by persons, accumulated across thousands or
millions/billions of population.

Cheers/73,
Kevin

--