Re: [Swprograms] WiFi, WiMAX, & Internet "Radio

Re: [Swprograms] WiFi, WiMAX, & Internet "Radio

If you're like me, you'll never go back to dialup once you get used to
the Internet being "always on".  If you listen while you travel, an
MP3 player in tandem with your laptop may be a more effective
combination.  Besides, a suitable MP3 player sets you back as little
as $30 - $50.

Richard Cuff