[Swprograms] Power consumption of WiFi Internet radio tuners?

[Swprograms] Power consumption of WiFi Internet radio tuners?

I been checking webpages and manuals online for the various WiFi
radio tuners, such as the Acoustic Energy and Tangent Quattro,
hoping to get an idea what their power consumption is like.  So
far no luck in finding that type of information.

Those of you who have seen these in person, do you recall what
the power transformer was rated for?  Have you seen any power
consumption figures?

I ask because one of my pros for radio receivers in general is
their low power consumption compared to other devices such as
television and computers.  One of my reluctances for leaving
computers on when they are not being used has also been, in
part, because of power consumption and not wanting to waste this
energy (and pay the bill) for idle use.  I doubt an Internet
radio appliance will consume as much electricity as an actual
desktop computer, but nonetheless is probably not trivial either
as these are nonetheless computers, albeit specialized ones.

Just curious,
Kevin Anderson

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA