Re: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how are you listening?

Re: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how are you listening?

John:

I wholeheartedly agree that the BBCWS of today is not the same
as it once was.  But, since I can't get the BBCWS via SW despite
all the wishing I might do, I might as well extend that wishing
to be for the "old" BBCWS <grin>.  There is something about
British English speakers that draws me in, just like their
television programs on public TV.

I suspect that if I had an easy-to-use WiFi receiver, I'd set up
my playlist to allow me to switch around between feeds of BBC R4
and R3, occasionally BBCWS, likely RNW, and maybe some CBC, as
the moods would take me.  But, alas, I don't have such a device
yet.

Since we are talking about it, I just started up a feed of BBC
R4 on the computer to listen to for awhile....

Kevin

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA