Re: [Swprograms] Big Ben to fall silent for maintenance

Re: [Swprograms] Big Ben to fall silent for maintenance

I'd be curious to hear what others are listening to via the internet.
I'm using my new-ish macbook, as my internet radio.

I listen to KBON, a really great Cajun/Zydeco/Blues station out of
Eunice, Lousiana. FIP, a freeform mix station in Paris, the CBC Far
North services in Yellowknife, and Iqualit. Tango FM from Buenos
Aires, and La Vallenata from Colombia. I continue to search for good
local radio wherever it may be.

Also, what sites do people use? I like Public Radio Fan. I've found
some good links on Mike's radio world, but many of them are duds. No
matter what the site, I seem to spend a lot of time trying to connect
with no sound in the interim, and again many dud links...so I miss
the immediacy of hearing audio at the twist of the dials.