Re: [Swprograms] Budapest ending Italian; English?

Re: [Swprograms] Budapest ending Italian; English?

Radio Budapest's 2000 UTC broadcast is available on-demand at the WRN
site.  Today's broadcast featured news and Insight Central Europe.  No
comments regarding the end of shortwave.

For what it's worth, Radio Budapest appears to archive many (possibly
all) of its transmissions -- even when there are multiple releases in
a language.

These archives are posted approximately one hour after they go to air.

>From the main Radio Budapest website, http://www.english.radio.hu/,
click on "Radio Budapest", then "English Broadcasts", then "Programme
Archives".

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com