[Swprograms] Merger

** INTERNATIONAL VACUUM. As one who does not commute, but who does make
occasional long car trips; who does have an AM/FM/SW caradio which gets more
stations than I can possibly tune in; with cassette player and stacks of
unheard program-delay tapes I will never get to in my lifetime; who doesn`t
give a damn about sports or Howard Stern; who can hear the world on my SW
radios at home; who can also get countless non-commercial radio stations all
over the world when at home on my computer; what`s the fuss? (Glenn Hauser, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)