Re: [Swprograms] Merger

Face it, Glenn, you aren't the impulsive, lazy, sports-crazed,
Stern-worshiping listener that is one of the XM/Sirius target
customers!

Sometimes folks just want the serendipity of browsing a bunch of channels...

And some of us also aren't as organized as you to plan ahead &
inventory programming to listen to.

Having said all that, I confess that I listen to my Sirius radio less
than I initially thought I would.

My musical tastes are picky enough that I don't have the patience to
listen to music selections that don't interest me, and the Sirius
classical selections are, frankly, quite meager.  Pandora offers me a
very viable music discovery opportunity, and I can easily capture
streaming audio and inventory hours of it for playback later via an
MP3-capable CD player.

I will admit it is a neat thrill to be driving through Eastern
Pennsylvania and hear "As It Happens" as well as I could if I were
driving along the QEW between Toronto and Niagara Falls.

Is that a sufficient thrill to justify $13 per month?  It's tough to say...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA