Re: [Swprograms] Is WRN Now Also Gone from Sirius?

Re: [Swprograms] Is WRN Now Also Gone from Sirius?

A deeper check of the Sirius web site shows sports events (i.e.:
"stupid ball games") now scheduled nearly every night and weekends on
140.  Whether this means that WRN is now relegated to secondary
channel status or is gone altogether I can't tell you at this point.