Re: [Swprograms] CBC Hotsheet Latency

I haven't had these issues.  As Glenn and Eric have also documented,
they tend to arrive the day ahead of time for Tuesdays-Fridays; the
Weekend editions arrive on Thursday, and the Monday editions on
Friday.

I had no problems switching my e-mail address; I sent the unsubscribe
request to Hotsheets-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from one address, and
then a subscribe request to hotsheets-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's how to do so via the web:

1.  First, create a cbc.ca membership using the e-mail address you are
subscribe with.

2.  Visit http://www.cbc.ca/mycbc/do/newsletter

3.  Click on the tab labeled "Schedules"; 'Hotsheets' is the second one down.

4.  Log in using your membership e-mail.

That should work...

Rich Cuff